- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Tour at Knossos, N. Kazantzakis grave, Cathedral church of St. Minas, central Market of Heraklion and Venetian port.
- Transfers with air-conditioned luxurious buses.
- Free pick up service from Agia Pelagia area till Mallia area.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Tips and Individual expenses.
- There are not included tickets, entrance rates & tour guide
PICK UP FROM YOUR HOTEL
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
• KNOSSOS (is the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete and is considered Europe's oldest city)
• GRAVE N. KAZANTZAKIS (was a Greek writer and philosopher, celebrated for his novel Zorba the Greek, considered his magnum opus)
• CATHREDICAL CHURCH OF HERAKLION ST. MINAS
• CENTRAL MARKET IN HERAKLION ( Heraklion is the largest city and the administrative capital of the island of Crete, Greece. It is one of the largest cities in Greece) –
• VENETIAN PORT (is an isolated Venetian-era fortress at the entrance to the Old Port of Heraklion, Crete, Greece. It was known to the Venetians by its Italian name "Rocca al Mare”)
All the tours are flexible on your needs.
*There are not included tickets, entrance rates & tour guide
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.