- 12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get ready for an extremely revitalizing and unforgettable full Day Adventure to the longest and most beautiful Gorge in Europe. Streams, wild goats, deserted settlements, steep cliffs and of course the long distance (18 Km) of this Gorge, which leads to the beachside village of Aghia Roumeli, are the elements that lead to the characterization of this hike as a remarkable and challenging excursion, which not only fulfills your desire for an escapade outside the city, but also bring you closer to the nature and the people around you, rejuvenating every inch of your body and soul. The tour has a duration of 13 Hours and is always Guided by a professional and experienced Guide!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from designated pick up points in Chania area
- Local guide
- Entrance fee for the Gorge (5 euro)
- One way boat ticket to Sougia (10 euro per Adult)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Samaria Gorge National Park
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from Chania area with pick ups very early in the morning starting from 05:30 am
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Samaria Gorge National Park, Old National Road Chanion-Kissamou Lefka Ori, Sfakia, Crete 730 05 Greece
We will drive up to the Omalos Plateau on the White Mountans, where the entrance of the Gorge lies and start our Hiking tour through the 16 km long Gorge arriving after 6-7 Hours at the beautiful village of Agia Roumeli at the Libyan Sea. we will have time to relax,have a swimm and enjoy a real cretan meal, before we take the boat to Chora Sfakion, where the Bus will pick-us up and return us to our Hotels.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Excursion starts from Chania area.
- You need absolutely good hiking shoes or strong trainers along with sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, a towel, swimsuit, an extra pair of socks and a light jacket.Please keep in mind that this is not an easy walk, but a Hike through the longest Gorge of Crete!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not bookable for children under 15 Years!
- Not recommended for travelers with Knee and Leg Problems!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.