- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This sailing trip is the perfect way to experience the island from another perspective – the sea. Dia is an uninhabited island off the northern coast of Crete which played an important role in navigation during antiquity, particularly in Minoan and Medieval times.
Our boat sails from the port of Heraklion at 10:00 and arrives at Dia after an hour.Once you get there you will have about 2 hours and a half to admire its natural beauty and of course enjoy your swimming at the crystal clear water of the island.Also you will have the opportunity to use the fishing and snorkeling equipment we offer. Our return at the port of Heraklion will be at 14:15
• Full Menu: Greek Salad, Fish Spaghetti, Wine, Soft Drinks & Fruit Salad.
• Professional crew. (Skipper)
• Snorkeling equipment.
• Fishing gear.
• Dinghy with outboard motor.
• Transfer and Fuel Included. Free pick up service from any place between Malia – Agia Pelagia.
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests from all resorts from Malia to Agia Pelagia. Pick ip time will be shown in reservation voucher.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Heraklion Taxi, Heraklion, Crete
The island of Dia is wild nature reservation. There are some bays and nice beaches for swimming.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.