- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This Semi private Land Rover tour with professional driver/guide folows Off road routes in unspoiled Nature and traditional villages. Admire Stunning panorama view over Chania during the sunset. Wine tasting and traditional Cretan specialties are included.
- Hotel pickup and drop off from selected hotels
- Land Rover with professional driver
- Wine tasting
- Cretan snack
- Extra wine consumption
Traveler pickup is offered
From selected hotels in Chania Area
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Crete Island Estates, Kalyves Apokoronou, Khania 730 03, Greece
Premium Sunset Safari Tour in the Northwest side of the inland of Crete... Allow yourself to indulge in a romantic off-road route experience with the best panoramic view in a semi private tour up to 6 or 8 persons per vehicle.
Our evening tour begins from Chania, heading towards the White Mountains through uncharted mountain routes.Premium off-road vehicles driven by well-trained escorts will help you enjoy the best panoramic sunset view of Northwest Crete from above. Unpaved off-road routes, wild and dense vegetation, unspoiled places, unique panoramic views, ideal for sunset capture stops, combined with a wine tasting accompanied by Cretan delicacies platter, are only some of the experiences that you will gain in a 4-5-hour premium sunset safari tour.
After our off-road exploration through orange and lemon tree valleys in villages of Patelari, Varipetro, Alikianos and Vatolakos, we reach an amazing point in the heal of Vatolakkos at 700m altitude where we will have the best panoramic view of the sunset and the possibility to admire the entire city below. After experiencing the sunset, we continue our road-trip to Cretan Villages, full of amazing sights and stories until we reach Manousakis Winery where we will taste wine and some traditional Cretan delicacies. After the tasting, we begin to reach the end of our Sunset Safari tour, driving back to our hotels full of memories, premium service and experiences, adventures and best panoramic views of Chania from above.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.