- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover with us the Labyrinth and Palace of Knossos! Skip the long ticket line. We Guide you with our expert guides to Knossos unraveling the Myths and Legends surrounding the site. We offer to the visitors of Knossos a mini iPad tablet which, through a special application that is based on modern technologies, virtual and augmented reality, can see a representation of the site as it was before, in real time. Together with your guide you will see the oldest civilization unfold before your eyes and you will be able to get the best out of your visit of this magnificent structure.
Under the guidance of a local craftsperson, you will find out about the process of creating pots and vases, as well as having the opportunity to make your own. If you’ve never tried pottery before, this activity will prove to be a memorable experience, and the kids will absolutely love it.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Knossos Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - WeGuide
- Lunch - Additional food and drink, items of a personal nature, tips / gratuities for your tour guide (optional)
WeGuide.gr, Knossos 714 09, Greece
Liberty Square, Plateia Eleftherias, Iraklio, Greece
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Knossos Archaeological Site, Knosos, Heraklion, Crete Greece
A Private tour ideal for Families (using 3D Tablets).
The narrative of your private guide enables you with your own eyes, through 3D images to realize how Knossos might have been, at the time. Your private guide will walk with you through the palace of Knossos painting the picture of these incredible people we call the Minoans, while you see 3D the palace of Knossos with its people, courtyards, bull leaping private rooms, before your eyes, just for eyes!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: WeGuide, 44, Knossos Ave, Heraklion, Crete 71306 Greece
Next stop pottery workshop. Under the guidance of a local craftsperson, you will find out about the process of creating pots and vases, as well as having the opportunity to make your own. If you’ve never tried pottery before, this activity will prove to be a memorable experience, and the kids will absolutely love it. Activity location at Heraklion city center near the Archaeological museum.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.