- 7 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
Kournas Lake - Argiroupolis - Georgioupolis
The first stop of the trip is at a local oil mill. Here you will have the opportunity to see how our famous olive oil is produced. The second stop is at the charming white chapel dedicated to Saint Nicholas in the village of Georgioupolis. This is the most photographed landmarks in this part of Crete. The church was built about a century ago on a rocky islet about 100 meters into sea. Continuing on, we make a quick stop at the waterfalls of Argyroupolis. These waterfalls are responsible for the rich vegetation that surrounds the village. It is a magical and refreshing experience. The last stop of the trip is at the lake of Kournas. Here we stop for about 2 hours. You will have enough time to enjoy a swim and eat Cretan delicacies at the many taverns that are located around the lake.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- food and drinks are not included
- Entry/Admission - Lake Kournas
- Entry/Admission - Georgioupolis Beach
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers from all Hotels & Apartments in Panormo, Scaleta, Sfakaki, Pigianos Kampos, Adelianos Kampos, Platanias, Missiria, Pervolia, Rethymno Center, Atsipopoulo, Gerani, Kavros & Georgioupoli
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Kournas, Kournas, Apokoronas, Crete 730 07 Greece
here you will have 2 hours free time to swim or have a lunch ( not in the price included)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Georgioupolis Beach, Crete Greece
Walk to the church of Saint Nicholas!
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.