- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cretan cuisine is special and delicious especially when you cook it by your own, with a local's instructions.
So let’s learn how to prepare and cook traditional recipes and enjoy the result, in an outstanding scenery and landscape in Margarites village. In this private experience you will visit a Cretan local family and together, with authentic recipes and using fresh ingredients from the Cretan land, you will travel on a unique journey of flavors and tradition.
It will be a fun and interactive cooking class for anyone despite the level of experience. You will have the opportunity to learn new recipes from Crete and Mediterranean and get the recipes written with you for future attempts.
- Lunch - Preparing the lunch, by following Greek and Cretan recipes, with a local cook
- Entry/Admission - Melidoni Cave
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up from Rethymno is included in the price. From Chania or Heraklio there is an additional
fee. We do not provide transfer from Lasithi.
You will have the chance to visit the small but beautiful and historic cave of Melidoni, where you will admire the force and magic of nature.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.