- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Learn about fishing methods used in Kerala and engage in night fishing with your guide. You can choose from fishing with nets, angling and handpicking of clams.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- All activities
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
• Report at Chembakulam by 7:00 pm, we will start the activity in this part of Kumarakom.
• Meet your guide at Chembakulam and involve in a small briefing session.
• You can interact with local fisherman & learn the art of fishing.
• During the tour, you will get the opportunity to spot a variety of fishes & also understand their life-cycle.
• The 2 hours tour would come to an end by 9:00 pm.
• Please wear comfortable outfits. It is a 2 hours tour & it will start at 7:00 pm
• Fishing walk with a local fisherman
• All currently applicable taxes
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
• Any personal expenses
Reporting Point: Meeting point would be Chembakulam.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.