- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The camp is located in deep canopy shades of dense trees and picturesque location. This hidden location is very stunning due to its surroundings of high hills and natural touch. CCTV cameras are installed at the site for your safety. 2 days and 1 night trip to this place will just make wonderful memories in here.
The stay in the camp is arranged in the tents which are 20 in number and can accommodate a maximum of 45 people at a time. The camps are really comfortable and open towards amazing views in nature.
The activities at the campsite will make you experience trekking to nearby hills and enjoying the campfire in the campsite. Along with the same, you can select the package separately to enjoy outdoor games, nature walk, estate visit, tribal village visit, zip-lining and bamboo river rafting.
Check-in: 4.00 PM
Check-out: According to the package selected
- Tent stays on double/trip sharing basis
- BBQ(if selected)
- Nature Walk and Camp Fire
- Night Trekking (if selected)
- Outdoor Games (if selected)
- Tribal Village (if selected)
- Estate Visit (if selected)
Wayanad, Kerala, India
Returns to original departure point
Famous for Edakkal Caves, Soochipara Waterfalls, Kuruvadweep, Banasura Sagar Dam and the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary, this town in Kerela is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna. At such a location, camping is the best way to experience nature at its best.
Chembra peak is one of the beautiful hill in south India. Foothill of the peak is covered with tea estates. If you are an admirer of soothing natural beauty and if you love to have an adventure trip, then Chembra Peak in Wayanad, will be a perfect stop for you. The peak is visible from almost all parts of Wayanad.
Day 1 - Arrival at Wayanad camping site
4.00 PM: Welcome Drink will be served to you when you arrive at Wayanad, Kerela camping site.
5.00 PM: Indulge in various activities like bamboo river rafting, zip-lining, tribal village visit, nature walks, and much more outdoor games.
7.30 PM: Enjoy Bonfire with music.
8.00 PM: Eat your delicious dinner made by the local chefs of Wayanad.
10.00 PM: Snug in your comfortable tents and sleep tight
Day 2 - Check out from Wayanad campsite with memories
7.00 AM: Wake up.
8.00 AM: Have your breakfast.
9.00 AM: Indulge in some more activities.
• Chembra Peak, Kalpetta India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.