- 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We will introduce you to a variety of authentic Keralite dishes that you can cook for yourself along with me in a Hands-on fun cooking workshop. We will explain the cooking methods, techniques, secrets, and tips to you. After the cooking, while we all set to enjoy the 3-course meal, we will also brief you about the places here, stories from the history and make you acquainted with Kerala's rich culture & traditions. We will teach you a few simple local phrases related to food. What are you waiting for? Come join us, cook & learn together and have fun! You will be heading back with an amazing experience you can rave about! When booking this experience you also support local commerce.
- Required Cooking equipments specifically used only in Kerala to make various dishes
- Lunch - We will be serving you a 3 course meal after the cooking workshop, along with a beverage.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cooking gloves, cooking hats, napkins etc to maintain hygiene and cleanliness
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Printed guide so you can try the cooking back at home too
- All ingredients as per recipe
Alappuzha, Kerala, India
Returns to original departure point
You will be visiting the cook at her Home in Alappuzha, Kerala, India where the cooking workshop is conducted and you can enjoy your 3-course meal at the same place
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Is it customizable according to Veg/Non-Veg preference? Yes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.