- 8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This less explored destination in the middle of a pristine forest is famous for the waterfalls and the meandering rivers gracefully winding across the wood are a sight to behold. On the way to visit the falls, you can also see a tree house.
- Entry/Admission - Thomman Kuth Waterfalls
- Digital Camera Pass
Thommankuthu Waterfalls Trek Path, Kerala 685607, India
Returns to original departure point
River trails about 5km long through the rocky dense forests up. Once inside you’d be so excited to discover many more waterfalls and the caves in the series. The trek will take you to Nakkayam where two big waterfalls – Nakkayam and Chekuthankuthu are waiting for you. Few interesting caves are also there. Nakkayam Cave, Chekuthan Kuthu Cave, Plapothu Cave, etc. are scattered around the different waterfalls in the trekking route.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.