- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come go with us and experience two of Bermuda’s most awesome natural attractions. The Crystal & Fantasy Caves are thought to be millions of years old. Formed during the Ice Age and discovered in the early 1900s, Bermuda's Crystal & Fantasy Caves, one of the island's most popular attractions, are a spectacular sight to behold and a can't-miss stop during your visit.
*All 9:30am tour start time will be adjusted according to the arrival time of the ships.*
Minimum age restriction: All passengers must be 5 years and above.
- Pickup and drop-off include’s King's Wharf, Royal Navy Dockyard
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees (1 cave $24.00 USD; both caves $35.00 USD)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Crystal & Fantasy Caves
Royal Naval Dockyard, N Arm, Bermuda
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Crystal & Fantasy Caves, 8 Crystal Caves Rd Bermuda
Enjoy this natural wonder. Like stepping back in time. Learn all about how they were formed, and witness the beautiful crystal blue water.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Booking Cutoff Time is 11pm. - At least 24 hours prior to start time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- An Additional surcharge of $22.00 USD (1 Cave) $32.00 USD (2 Caves) Entrance Fee is payable on the day of your activity.(Museum Entrance Fees vary from $0 to $5.00 USD)
- Free WiFi (offered at certain times throughout the Tour) onboard the coach.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age restriction: All passengers must be 5 years and above.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.