- 150 to 180 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel in a group in your private air-conditioned Coach with one of our Local Certified tour guides and receive a wealth of knowledge about Bermuda in this specially designed tour. Your first stop will be at the Gibb’s Hill Light House This stop will give you stunning views of Bermuda.
Next you will then go to the City of Hamilton. There you can do a little shopping and explore the City.
You will then get a chance to walk on a pinkish sand beach at Warwick Long Bay and have a few minutes to feel the surf running over your feet if you choose, or you can take some awe-inspiring photos. You will get an opportunity to take photos of Horseshoe Bay Beach and Jobson’s Cove before you had back to your ship.
- Transportation From your cruise ship in an airconditioned coach
- Access to the base and around the lighthouse
- Access to Restrooms
- 40 minutes in the City of Hamilton to Shop and Explore
- Light snacks and drinks are available at various stops at an additional cost
- Entry/Admission - Gibb's Hill Lighthouse
Official Ferry and Bus Transportation Ticket Booth, Ireland Island, Bermuda
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gibb's Hill Lighthouse, Lighthouse Road Gibbs Hill Bermuda
A short stop at Bermuda's most famous lighthouse.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Warwick Long Bay Beach, South Road South Shore Park Bermuda
Take a picture of our beautiful pink sand beaches.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Bermuda Visitor Services Centre- Hamilton, Front St, Hamilton HM 11 Bermuda
A stop in our busy city hub, with wild colored buildings.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be provided at the time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.