- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The best part about this tour is that you don't only get the chance to take your memories with you by taking great pictures of the bay, but you get to experience laying in the sand while you enjoy the amazing view, dive in to the sea for a relaxing swim, explore Bermuda's unique ecosystem and also get to learn about Bermuda's wild life and its geographical rocks.
Minimum booking amount: 2
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bay Beach
- Snacks - No food or beverages are included in the price
Horseshoe Road, Horseshoe Rd, Bermuda
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Horseshoe Bay Beach, Horseshoe Road and South Road Bermuda Bermuda
Explore the best beach in Bermuda and the beautiful trails that connect it to other pink sand beaches. Learn about our wild life, flowers and fruits that occupy the area. See how locals hand line fish, net cast, catch crabs and catch lizards. Discover our unique geographical rock formations. Get your camera ready for this amazing tour!
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.