- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Private full day tour, totally free from any compulsory shopping and tip and extra hidden costs.
Away from the hustle and bustle city tour, you will get some fresh air at the most picturesque mountain inKorea all year round named ‘Mt. Seorak’ . Not only for the beautiful scenery but also you will find some interesting spots in East sea such as Sokcho Lighthouse, Fishery Market and Abai Village where the home town to many people of North Korean ancestry.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees (Mt. Seorak : Krw 13,500 Abai Village by ferry : Krw 400)
- Food and drinks
- Lunch (up to your choice by guide's recommendation and assistance)
- Gratuities (Totally up to your satisfaction - No compulsory)
- Entry/Admission - Seoraksan National Park
- Entry/Admission - Gwongeumseong Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Sinheungsa Temple
- Entry/Admission - Abai Village
Traveler pickup is offered
At your hotel in central Seoul / Please let us know your hotel name and address.
At your hotel or your desired place in central Seoul.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seoraksan National Park, Sokcho, Gangwon-do South Korea
Also referred to as Seolsan and Seolbongsan, the mountain was named Seorak ('Seol' meaning 'snow' and 'Ak' meaning 'big mountain') because the snow would not melt for a long time keeping the rocks in a permanent state of white.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Gwongeumseong Fortress, Seorak-dong, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 217-120 South Korea
Gwongeumseong Fortress is the site of a castle ruins located on Seoraksan Mountain, and it is also known as Mt. Onggeumsan Castle, or Toto Castle. It is located on the steep Dolsan Mountain of Seoraksan Sogongwon area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sinheungsa Temple, 170, Seorak-dong, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 217-120 South Korea
On the path to Sinheungsa, there is a great bronze statue called Bronze Jwabul Statue, which is well over 10 meters high. Just beyond the statue, which is on a granite terrace, there is a bridge to the right called Hyeonsugyo, which was newly built for crossing the ravine.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sokcho Lighthouse Observatory, 8-28, Yeonggeumjeong-ro 5-gil, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 24811 South Korea
The Sockcho Lighthouse Observatory provides fantastic views of the nearby Seoraksan Mountain, East Sea and Sokcho area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Abai Village, 122, Cheongho-ro, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 24884 South Korea
The village of Cheongho-dong is now the hometown to many people of North Korean ancestry and is commonly referred to as ‘Abai village.’
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sokcho Jungang Market, Jungang-dong, Sokcho, Gangwon-do South Korea
Having recently changed its name to Tourist & Fishery Market (formerly Jungang Market), this market was opened in 1982, and is comprised of around 450 stores
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.