- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Break away from the busy streets of Seoul at 9:30am and join this 8-hour private hiking tour. Bukhansan is a popular spot among locals as its natural scenery breathtaking. As you climb to the top, admire a view of the capital city. To complete your journey, enjoy a traditional Korean lunch and spend time relaxing at a Korean sauna.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private transport with hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking driver/guide
- Korean lunch
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Hill Spa
- Personal expenses at the sauna, such as massage, body scrub or snacks
- Rental price of swim suit and beach towel: KRW12,000 per person
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel/Airbnb in Seoul. If you request pick up from Incheon airport, there will be an additional cost.
- Incheon Intl Airport, 272 Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon South Korea
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bukhansan National Park, 262, Bogungmun-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 02700 South Korea
3 hours hike
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dragon Hill Spa, 40, Hangang-daero 21nagil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04378 South Korea
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please be sure to select the correct tour option at time of booking, to accommodate the number of travelers in your group
- This tour recommended for over 8 years and older
- We recommended you wear trekking shoes.
- The sauna includes entrance fees, clothes and towel. You can use the sauna and general facilities (this does not include swimming pool, massage, spa zone, etc). Swim suit and towel rentals are available if you do not bring your own. A rental fee will apply.
- The hiking course and sauna location may change depending on circumstance of destination, weather, etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.