- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore some of Seoul's top sights on a single deck bus with this hop-on hop-off tour. With a bus coming every 25 to 30 minutes, hop off and check out a location and never have to wait long to head to the next. Included is an international voice guidance system that will provide information about every stop along the way in 11 languages. Buses run starting from 9am until 8pm with the last bus leaving the departure point at 6pm.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Audio guide in English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Thai, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia.
- Hop-on Hop-off tour
- Entrance fees to any sites or museums
In front of Donghwa Duty-free Shops and Koreana Hotel at Gwanghwamun
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Monday
The downtown palace course in Seoul has 22 total stops. The buses leave from Gwangwhamun starting at 9am. The international voice guidance system on individual seats provides information about every stop of City Tour Bus. The entire route takes around 2 hours to complete for one bus. Feel free to hop off at any location that interests you as another bus will be there to pick with one stopping every 25 to 30 minutes.
The War Memorial of Korea
National Museum of Korea
Namsangol Hanok Village
Grand Ambassador Hotel
N Seoul Tower
Dongdaemun Design Plaza
National Fork Museum
Sejong Cultural Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Circulation time is around 2 hours
- Buses run every 25 to 30 minutes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.