- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The program is intended to bring the cycling tourists to the remote area and to get in touch with the local villagers and feel the authentic scenery.
- Private transportation
- Use of bicycle
- Cycling Guide
- Local Train Ticket
- Cycling Helmet
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance Tickets if needed
We will pick you up at your hotel or we can start from your hotel.
- Yadanarpon Dynasty Hotel, No. (B/413 65th Street Between 27th Street and, 28th St, Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) - We can drop you off to your hotel or we finish our cycling at your hotel.
We will come and pick you up at your hotel and start cycling. And we will drop you off to your hotel in the evening.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.