- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Expericence Shwedagon Pagoda, the most popular land mark of Myanmar and beautifully majestic pagoda all over the world and also is a 99.9 meters tall, it dominates the down .then explore to Bogyoke Market, will be greeting with different souvenirs and handicraft of Myanmar, the most popular and a great tourist destination in Yangon, explore to the precious colonial buildings St. Mary Cathedral for photo shooting, Hindu Temple called Shri Kali Tempe, enjoy a walk through downtown Yangon where most of the colonial buildings, elegant Beauty of Yangon. In the late afternoon, we visit historic Botahtaung Pagoda and view sunset along at Botahtaung Jetty.
- Private transportation with air-conditioning
- Licensed speaking guide
- Government taxes and service charges
- International / internal flights
- Entrance & Zone fees
- Tipping for guides and drivers and Gratuities.
- Personal Expenses
- Yangon - In the morning 8:30 AM our Tour Guide will come and meet you at your Hotel. Full Day Yangon sightseeing will start form Shwedagon Pagoda,it is the most popular land mark of Myanmar and beautifully majestic pagoda all over the world and also is a 99.9 meters tall, it dominates the down .After that, proceed to the biggest reclining Buddha Status, Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda in Yangon City follow by short walking in the Kandawgyi park to enjoy the good view of Shwedagon Pagoda and Royal Karaweik Hall on the water. And then, transfer to Bogyoke Market, will be greeting with different souvenirs and handicraft of Myanmar, the most popular and a great tourist destination in Yangon, one of the precious colonial buildings you can find in Yangon near then, continue visit to St. Mary Cathedral for photo shooting. In front of the Market, there is one Hindu Temple called Shri Kali Temple, will visit and learn about the nature and culture of Hindu. And transfer to the downtown for city tour, you can enjoy a walk through downtown Yangon where most of the colonial buildings such as City Hall, Mahabandoola Park, High Court and Telegreaphic office still holding and elegant Beauty of Yangon. And then we visit 2000 year old Sule Pagoda and The Starnd Hotel which is one of the most famous historic colonial buildings in Asia and earliest 5 stars Hotel in the country. In the late afternoon, we visit historic Botahtaung Pagoda and view sunset along at Botahtaung Jetty. On the way back hotel, Chinatown to see the way to real life of the people in the city and back to your Hotel and it will be at the end of the tour on around. Note: Bogoyoke Aung San Market is closed on every Monday.
5/2/2019 - 3/30/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
-The Majestic Pagoda (Shwedagon Pagoda), heart of Yangon
-The cultures of religion (Buddhist, Hindu, Catholic)
-Bogyoke Aung San Market
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.