- 5 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You will enjoy your time at ancient Bagan and royal old capital city Mandalay while visiting Myanmar. Bagan with over 2,000 pagodas and temples in upper Myanmar and such a great place for beautiful local art. Mandalay, a royal city which has its own charm and full with splendid market, monasteries and incredible gold workshop.
- 3x Breakfast
- 4x Dinner
- 4x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 bottles of Mineral Water and 2 sheets of Snow Towel per pax per day
- All entrance fees as specified in the program
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Bagan Temples
- Entry/Admission - U Bein Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Kaba Aye Paya
- Entry/Admission - Yangon Yangon
- All Fees and Taxes
- Travel insurance
- Domestic & International Airfares
- Expenditure of personal nature
- Compulsory Tips for driver, tour leader and local guide
- Early check- in and late check- out from hotel
- Services not listed in above inclusions
- Beer , Soft Drink & PH7 at all restaurant
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Yangon International Airport or starting point.
- Bangkok Intl Airport, 999 Bangna - Trad Road, Racha Thewa Subdistrict, Bang Phli District, Bangkok 10540 Thailand
Day 1: Arrival day at Yangon
Stop At: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Welcome by our tour guide upon arrival at Yangon International Airport. Transfer to hotel and take a few hours for refreshment. Evening tour begins with the most magnificent and spectacular Shwedagon Pagoda before the sun set and enjoy the beauty of Stupa while it changes the shining of gold in different tones according to the radiant of the setting sun. Overnight in Yangon
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Reno Hotel, 3 Star hotel in Yangon
Day 2: Visit to Ancient Bagan
Stop At: Bagan Temples, Bagan Archaeological Zone, Bagan Myanmar
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to domestic airport for flight to Nyaung U. Sightseeing tour begins with Nyaung U Market before proceeding to Shwezigon Pagoda- the prototype for later Myanmar pagodas built by King Anawrahta in the early 11th century as a religious shrine. Lunch at local restaurant.Visit HilominloTemple, Ananda Temple, Thatbyinnyu Temple- a white stucco building, the highest temple in Bagan built by King AlaungSithu in mid-12 Century; Gawdawpalin. Transfer to Hotel. Evening tour begins with Dhammanyangyi Temple, the most massive structure in Bagan, built by King Narathu (1167-70), and LawkanandaPagoda, enjoy the beauty of sunset at small hill. Dine at local restaurant and overnight in Bagan.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Thazin Garden Hotel, a 3 star hotel in Bagan
Day 3: Go to Capital city, Mandalay
Stop At: U Bein Bridge, Amarapura Myanmar
After breakfast, transfer to airport for domestic flight to Mandalay. On arrival, transfer to hotel for check-in. Proceed directly to Amarapura. Visit MAHAGANDAYON, a famous Buddhist monastery, where more than a thousand monks live and study Buddhism. Afternoon sightseeing tour includes MAHAMUNI PAGODA with its spectacular Buddha image covered with thick layers of gold leaves Then, to SHWE NAN DAW KYAUNG (GOLDEN PALACE MONASTERY), a superb example of a traditional wooden building and KUTHODAW PAGODA, known as the world’s largest book, consisting of 729 marble slabs sculpted with the Three Baskets of Buddhist scriptures. Enjoy sunset on the 200-year-old U BEIN teak bridge, built in 1782 at the time when Amarapura was the Royal Capital. Dine at local restaurant and overnight in Mandalay.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Hotel Apex, a 3 star hotel in Mandalay
Day 4: Back to Yangon
Stop At: Kaba Aye Paya, Kaba Aye Pagoda Road Mayangone Township, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to airport for domestic flight to Yangon. Upon Arrival, visit Another Huge Sitting Marble Buddha Image, LawkaChantha Abaya Lahba Muni meaning Buddha blessing the whole Universe, being healthy, wealthy and free from danger. From there, a few metres away, visit the house of the three Royal White Elephants. Proceed to Kabar Aye (World peace)Pagoda and MahapasanaGuha, where the Sixth Buddhist Synod took place. After having lunch, transfer to hotel.
Shopping at Min Nan Thu jems and jewellery shop. Overnight at Yangon.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Reno Hotel, a 3 star hotel in Yangon
Day 5: Departure Day
Stop At: Yangon Yangon, 339 Bogyoke Aung San Road Sakura Tower Rooftop, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. Then, transfer to International Airport for departure “HOME SWEET HOME”.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.