- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Private sightseeing-tour from Phnom Penh and Siem Reap exploring some attractions on the two destinations between. visit the attraction interest Skoun the Spider Ville, the ruin of Khmer empire 6-7thcentryduring Chenla, Ancient bridge of Kampong Dkei and villages Kampong Kleang on Tonle Sap lake largest in southest Asia.
- Friendly English Speaking Driver
- Gasoline - Toll - Taxi - Parking
- Bottle of water during the tours
- Travel Insurance
- Tickets - Entrance - Boat
- Meals - Drinks - Personal Expense
Pick up from hotels in Phnom Penh and other hotels centrally Phnom Penh capital
- cambodia taxi driver, 240 st, 12206, Phnom Penh, Cambodia - Pick up from clients's hotel in Phnom Penh.
- Sokha Angkor Resort, 6 NR6, Krong Siem Reap 17252, Cambodia - Passengers will send and drop off them off safely at hotels in Siem Reap city.
Private tour Phnom Penh and Siem Reap exploring some attractions on the two destinations between. visit the attraction interest ruin the ancient bridge of Kampong Dkei, Sambo Prei Kuk temple group, stilted/floating villages of Kampong Kleang community on Tonle Sap the largest in Southeast Asia.
The passenger will be picked up from their hotels from Phnom Penh hotels to Siem Reap to on the way stop four places, Skoun Market, where people eat and sale insects, today is known as spider vile after visiting the ancient city Sampho Prei Kuk ruins temple group, the temples richness of the forest " In Khmer Language, has been identified as Ishanapura, the capital of Chenla Empire that flourished in the late 6th century and early 7th centuries AD. We may have lunch at the local restaurant.
Afternoon, visit the ancient bridge of Kampong Kdei the longest bridge were the same time as the Angkor Wat.
Taking boat visiting the ancient villages of Kampong Kleang, which on the stilted and floating villages on the largest lake in Southeast Asia. it's incredible villages. where used to the harbor in the old day, you will see, how the floating village is floated by the bamboo supported the houses are used container, you see some activities fisherman and children, floating school, Buddhism pagoda after we return to the main road to the city of Siem Reap drop off at your hotel destinations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.