- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This activity is an innovative & interactive walking experience & treasure hunt during which you'll try to solve a mystery.
You will become an adventurer going back in time in search of a lost Khmer antique and a mysterious French explorer, and you will also enjoy an original self-guided tour in the heart of Phnom Penh city.
This half-day excursion is an ideal activity for visitors interested in discovering the city on their own, with an itinerary leading to century-old temples, unknown monuments and hidden lanes.
- Bottled water
- A bag with inside : 1 investigation road-book - 1 compass - 1 old city map...
- Personal expenses
- Private transportation
Oknha Hing Penn St. (61), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Returns to original departure point
Explore the old district of Phnom Penh on this 3-hour mystery walking adventure.
Follow in the footsteps of a Anatole Pasquier, a French explorer of the 19th century to find back an old and mysterious Khmer relic on this unusual, self-guided tour through the city.
Explore old-temples & unknown monuments, traditional shops and hidden lanes.
Interact with locals along this scripted walking tour to learn additional clues and help you find back the missing notes of Anatole Pasquier and solve the mystery!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The itinerary is up to you, however, several aspects of the game will help you decide which direction to take for the next step of your investigation.
- Most of the participants walk around 3 kilometers during the game.
- Wear some confortable shoes to walk around (walking time is around 3h)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.