- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Paraty has 65 islands and more than a hundred of beaches of a rare beauty, surrounded by lush vegetation that makes it a quiet and unforgettable place, ideal for swimming and snorkeling.
From the pier, you will spend your day cruising through the bay of Paraty on schooner NETUNO to some of Paraty’s favorite beaches.
On the way, you will stop to explore a few of the many beautiful beaches and islands (two islands and two beaches) along the Paraty coast.
The trips lasts around 5 hours and there are 4 stops for swimming, and snorkeling. You stay about 40 minutes in every stop! If you just want to admire the amazing view, we also offer a transport with a small boat, taking you directly to the sand.
You can also buy lunch and drinks onboard from our restaurant and bar service, but they are not included on the price.
The boat is equipped with total comfort and safety approved by the captaincy of the port and its infrastructure will make your tour even more comfortable and unforgettable
- Snorkel mask
- Tropical fruits on finish (optional)
- Coffee on finish (optional)
- Small boat to go directly to the sand
- Food & drinks
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Route Duration: 5 hours
- Paraty - Ilha da Cotia
- Paraty - Saco da Velha
- Cais de Paraty, 261 - Ilha do Algodão
- Brazil - Praia da Conceição
Operates: The Schooner Netuno at 10:30h ride is ideal for our clients looking for a different route. 4 stops: *Ilha da Cotia *Saco da Velha *Ilha do Algodão *Praia da Conceição
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.