- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The easiest way to do white water rafting in Bali. Enjoy 2-hours raft at Ayung river, it is the longest river in Bali. Suit up in provided safety gear and tackle 33 rapids. Along the way discover hidden waterfall, nice jungle and natural landscapes.
- River rafting experience
- Rafting guide
- All safety equipment
- Bottled water
Rio Bali Rafting, Jl. Dewi Saraswati Banjar Tegalkuning, Desa, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Returns to original departure point
On arrival at meeting point you will be assisted for the coming experience. First, be briefed about the rafting experience by your guide, don your safety equipment and getting ready for two hours raft at the longest river in Bali. Finish the raft then enjoy your buffet lunch.
• Rio Bali Rafting, Jl. Dewi Saraswati Banjar Tegalkuning, Desa, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.