- 180 to 270 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Go for Ice-sailing on a frozen lake and enjoy an amazing winter-only experience!
Our profesional guide will take you to the best natural ice on the day of your tour. Learn how easy Ice-Blokart yachts are to handle on the ice. You guide will show you how to carry out main manoeuvres and sail even faster than the wind. After having chased the wind with colourful sails and glided over the ice you will be offered traditional lithuanian pie and hot drinks to warm you up.
- Under expert guidance
- No previous sailing experience is needed
- Finding of the best ice on the day of your tour
- All necessary Ice-Blokart equipment with different sail sizes and safety gear included
- Includes hot drinks and traditional lithuanian pie
- Round-trip transport from Vilnius
- Expert ice-sailing guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and transport to/from Ice sailing venue
- All necessary equipment for Ice-Blokart sailing and safety gear
- Hot drinks and traditional lithuanian pie
- Photos of you ice-sailing taken by your guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Clothes appropriate for winter outdoor activities (we will provide you with the list)
Vilnius city center
Upon some ride outside from Vilnius you will reach the best possible ice-sailing venue in the area. Whether this will be a small natural lake in between snowy woods or a frozen water reservoir with islands in it it'll be the best option for your adventure that day. Lithuania is called a country of thousand lakes and there is no better way to explore these stunning winter landscapes as zipping around in your soundless ice-yacht.
Having arrived at ice-sailing spot, your guide will brief you on current weather conditions and safety equipment. Afterwards you will be shown how in a matter of minutes to assemble your Ice-Blokart yacht and how to handle it using your both hands. You don't need to have any sailing experience. Our professional guide will teach you the basics of ice-sailing in a few minutes and you'll be ready to set off on your adventure.
Keen adventurers will be shown how to double the wind speed and others can enjoy an effortless ride which is powered only by nature forces. Given the conditions and ice safety allows us, you will follow your guide to explore most beatifull places of the ice-sailing area. After approx. 2 hours of ice-sailing experience you will be offered some hot drinks and a traditional lithuanian pie.
We guarantee you loads of fresh air and stunning colourful photos with you handling your Ice-yacht!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Maximum weight: 110 kg
- Please ask for a list of suggestions on how to dress for the day
- This tour takes place in all weather conditions unless the guide deems it unsafe. In this case you can cancel your booking or we can offer you landsailing (on the wheels) as an alternative.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.