- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Maximum experience and minimum crowds with temples walking tour. Benefit the walking tour by exploring provides you with the perfect opportunity to get ‘off the beaten track’ and gain a better understanding of Cambodian local life, along with an insight into traditional Khmer culture. See the best temples in Angkor complex in different entrance.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Professional English-speaking local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Unique walking tour in the ancient city
- Transport by private tuk tuk (motorized trolley)
- Bottled water
- Fresh coconut juice
- Temples entrance fee (usd37/person)
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from the hotel
Traveler's Hotel in Siem Reap.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
Departing after breakfast accompanied by your guide we will approach an untouched village near by Angkor Thom city by tuk-tuk (motorised trolley) and learning about the day-to-day lives of the local people. Continue your journey by walk (this will take about 1 hours with around 3km over flat ground) provides you with the perfect opportunity to get ‘off the beaten track’ and gain a better understanding of Cambodian local life, along with an insight into traditional Khmer culture.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
Continue by head north toward Angkor Thom. This majestic site once served as the Khmer Empire's glistening capital city. Take a moment to consider its grandiosity before venturing inside the city. Arriving at the temple at Bayon, appreciate its beautifully crafted central towers covered in more than 200 enormous faces.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 21000 Cambodia
Move to Ta Prohm—a temple set in the midst of the jungle. Wander the maze-like ruins of this ornate worship site, marveling at the fig trees that threaten to overtake the edifice.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17254 Cambodia
Angkor Wat from the little-visited eastern side, the world’s largest sacred building and an architectural masterpiece. Built in the 12th century the temple took 30 years to build and represents the Khmer civilisation at its grandest.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (no less than 6 years old)
- Dress code is need to cover your knees & shoulders
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (approximately 5km)
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.