- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Your afternoon starts by fleeting stop at Srah Srang, the King's Baths—Scenic view of baray a large reservoir which is opposite Banteay Kdei/. It was originally constructed over the site of an earlier temple, and functioned as a Buddhist monastery the same style as Ta Prohm—the “perfection of wisdom”. The photogenic and atmospheric combination of trees growing out of the ruins as well as the ancient stones covered in moss and the jungle surroundings have made it one of Angkor's most popular temples with visitors.Next stop is to feel relax, relieve ease your pain from walking during the tour, enjoy the 1 hour Khmer Traditional Massage.Then get ready to have dinner, Transfer to hotel.
- Hotel pick up and drop-off.
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- A bottle of water/pax/day
- 1 hour Khmer Traditional Massage
- Buffet dinner with cultural dance show
- Will be given (1) souvenir from us/complimentary gift from us.
- Friendly,inspiring and impressive CHINESE or ENGLISH speaking tour guide.
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Kdei
- Entry/Admission - Srah Srang
- Peak Season surcharge
- Other personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly wait at your hotel lobby 15minutes prior to tour starts
Returns to original departure point
- Monday to Sunday 1pm-7pm
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
'Tomb Raider Temple', Ta Prohm is cloaked in dappled shadow, its crumbling towers and walls locked in the slow muscular embrace of vast root systems. Undoubtedly the most atmospheric ruin at Angkor, Ta Prohm should be high on the hit list of every visitor. Its appeal lies in the fact that, unlike the other monuments of Angkor, it has been swallowed by the jungle, and looks very much the way most of the monuments of Angkor appeared when European explorers first stumbled upon them.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang Angkor, Siem Reap Cambodia
Ta Prohm is especially famous and known to locals as "Tomb Raider Temple" or "Temple of Angelina Jolie" as used in the filming Tomb Raider which sees the actress in the role of Lara Croft. This temple is particularly picturesque because it was invaded by the jungle with ficus thugs who are seizing the ruins. The tour continues with a visit to the temple of Bantey Kdei which is considered the younger brother of Ta Prohm
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Srah Srang, Siem Reap Cambodia
Picturesque baray opposite Banteay Kdei. Originally constructed by the same architect that built Pre Rup. Remodeled in the 12th century as part of Jayavarman VII's massive building campaign. A multi-tiered landing platform on the west edge of the baray is adorned with naga balustrades and guardian lions. The very sparse remains of an island temple can be seen poking from the middle of the lake during the dry season when the water is low. Srah Srang offers a pleasant, less touristed sunrise alternative to Angkor Wat.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.