- 11 to 13 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
During the "Chichen Itza Equinox Tour" we will witness "The descent of the Snake God Kukulcan", an extraordinary phenomenon/spectacle that occurs during this fall equinox. This worlds-unique event takes place in the pyramid of Chichen Itza called "El Castillo". The Maya designed this pyramid in such way so that its shadow could be projected on the sides of the main stairway, giving shape to the body of one of their deities, "Kukulcan", the feathered serpent whose head is sculpted at the base of the Pyramid.
Every year thousands of travelers from all over the world come together in Chichen Itza to witness this great event.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off / Round trip tour on board panoramic buses with conditioned air.
- Entrance fees to the Cenote and Chichen Itza + Skip the line
- Certified bilingual guides during the whole tour.
- Exquisite regional food buffet in our restaurant "Yax Ki Iin".
- Guided walk and special explanation of the snake descent event of Chichen Itza.
- Visit to Cenote "Saamal", one of the most beautiful Cenotes around Yucatan. (Swim is allowed).
- Short visit to the historical town of Valladolid Yucatan.
- Authentic Maya Shaman Ceremony.
- Entry/Admission - Xocempich
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Drinks (Available to purchase).
- Rent of vests and lockers (optional).
- Fee for the use of video camera inside Chichen Itza.
1: Avenida Contoy, Av Contoy, 18, Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
2: Plaza Las Americas, Av. Tulum Sur, 7, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
3: Hotel Bonampak, Mza 9, Av. Bonampak 225, 4, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
4: Hotel Plaza Caribe Cancún, Pino Mz 1 Lt 19, 23, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
5: Plaza Caracol, Blvd. Kukulcan 7500, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
6: Coco Bongo, Calle 12 Norte, esquina con Av. 10 Norte, Col. Centro, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
7: Plaza Antigua, 77717, 10 Avenida Sur 10, Playacar, 77717 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
8: Centro Maya Shopping Mall, Carr. Cancún - Tulum 2100, Playacar, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
9: Taquería Fonda Argentina en Playa de Carmen, Carretera Federal Playa del Carmen, Sm. 65 Mz. 25 Lt. 1, Ejidal, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
10: La Bodeguita del Medio, 5ta Avenida, Calle 34 Nte Esq, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77720 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Our pickups cover MOST OF THE HOTELS in the Cancun Hotel Zone, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Riviera Maya. Please contact us at least 12 hours prior your departure set up your pick up place. (Email: | Whatsapp: +5219981627779).
Note: In the case your hotel is not in our list. We will redirect you to the closest meeting point.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro, Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
This picturesque city was founded in 1543 by the spanish conquerors and it is full of history. Once in downtown you will meet the Main center park "Francisco Cantón Rosado" and the cathedral of San Servacio located in the main square of the city. This cathedral was made with material from debris of mayan ruins in the 1500's. This is a great opportunity to take beautiful pictures and buy some local snacks, like "esquites" (delicious meal prepared with corn grains and other tasty ingredients), "marquesitas" (you have to try them) and others like unique handicrafts made by the locals.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Xocempich, Yucatan, Mexico
We will travel through the jungle in the Mayan ancient lands to reach our first destination, "The Mayan Village", we will be welcome by an authentic Maya Shaman for a healing session (Disclaimer: If you don't believe in Mayan sacred costumes, we kindly ask you to be discreet).
In the same location we will have some time for shopping in our handicrafts market (These are real hand carved pieces made by the local natives to sustain their families).
Right after, prepare take delight of the best "Regional Food Buffet" in our restaurant "Yaax Kiin" enjoying of the choreographies of our folkloric group of dancers.
Note: Tips and extra purchases are optional.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
One of the most beautiful cenotes around Yucatan. This Cenote is located inside the amazing "Hacienda Selva Maya". Swim is allowed, so prepared your camera and splash in the healing crystal waters of this sinkhole formation of the nature.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Merida, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Guided walk into one of the new 7 wonders of the world and one of the most important archaeological zones in the ancient Mayan Culture, Chichen Itza. Discover the amazing pyramids including "El Castillo", the sacred cenote "Cenote Sagrado", the great ball court "Juego de Pelota" and another great edifications plenty of mysticism and history in every carved surface and indoors.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Children under 4 years old and with a maximum height of 100cm not using a seat have free entrance.
- Dress fresh, casual, umbrella, cap or hat and sport shoes are recommended.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Backpacks not allowed inside Chichen Itza by official regulations of the National Institute of Anthropology and History (INAH in Spanish).
- You can enter Chichen Itza with your necessary belongings only and leave your handbags or backpacks on board the bus (totally safe).
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.