- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Swim with the Sailfish
Come to snorkel and swim with one of the fastest fish in the ocean. Take the opportunity to snorkel and swim with them in the Sailfish's natural habitat.
If scuba diving is not your thing, snorkeling is the way to observe underwater life in a natural setting. The crystal clear waters of the Caribbean and inland Cenotes near Playa del Carmen make snorkeling an exciting and unforgettable experience for the whole family.
Snorkeling does not require special training, only the ability to swim, so it can be enjoyed by all ages.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Professional and multilingual certified guide
- Equipment (mask, snorkel, fins and life vest)
- Breakfast and lunch
- Bottled water
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
Traveler pickup is offered
7am approx (hotel pickup time to be confirmed, it may be earlier.)
During the winter every year, the Mexican Caribbean sees the arrival of one of the fastest fish in the ocean: the Sail Fish. And we have the opportunity to snorkel and swim with them in their natural habitat. They come attracted by the abundance of sardines in this area, which form huge schools moving as a single giant animal.
Imagine…schools of sailfish shooting in from all sides, opening their back fins, heads whipping side to side as they use their bills to bat sardines with remarkable precision.
• Swim with one of the fastest fish in the ocean
• Huge shoals of sardines
• One of the most beautiful coastlines of the Yucatan Peninsula
We will pick you up from your hotel (times will vary depending on hotel location) and after a light breakfast, we will board to boat for a great half day of snorkeling, then return you to your hotel at the end of the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pickup time will be confirmed after reservation.
- Sailfish are not always in the area, the season generally runs from February to March/April. For bookings made towards the beginning or end of the season, we will call to confirm Sailfish are in the area.
- What we recommend bringing in the tour
- Swimsuit and towel
- Environmentally friendly suntan lotion
- UV protective swim shirt
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.