- 3 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
After 6 years riding bikes around Playa del Carmen I still had not heard of this Cenote or visited the amazing Glass Studio. When I finally did I was very impressed with both attractions and pleased with the route we chose to get their.
A ride through the rustic Colosio neighborhood where you will safely see the real Playa del Carmen.
A fitness challenge as you cross the highway from the covered bridge, up and away from the traffic and hustle. A nice bikepath follows for most of the journey with flowers and trees and altogether very little car traffic.
Optional stop for tacos or a fresh juice at Ian's favorite taco restaurant on the return. 12-14 km distance total.
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Cenote Entrance
- Entry/Admission - Xca-Ha Park
- Entry/Admission - Vidrio Soplado Mexicano
Best Bike Rentals, calle 84 norte, 10 Avenida Nte. esq, Luis Donaldo Colosio, 77728 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xca-Ha Park, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Natural area with cenote, picnic area and swimming.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vidrio Soplado Mexicano, Av Chemuyil Mz 16 Lt 3 Fraccionamiento La Toscana, Playa del Carmen 77725 Mexico
Amazing local artisan glassware made by hand.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.