- 4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Swimming and snorkeling in a Cenote is a lifetime experience which can only be done in this part of the world.
BTM has chosen the best cenotes (caves and sinkholes ) for you to enjoy.
First we are going to visit a cave cenote with a breathtaking underground river with pristine waters and impressive rock formations, then we will visit an open cenote that looks like a huge natural swimming pool surrounded by mangroves and full of fish. You can follow our recomendations or if you have done your own research we can go to any cenote that you prefer.
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Nicte-ha
- Entry/Admission - Casa Cenote
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Nicte-ha, Carretera 307 Parque Cenote Dos Ojos, Tulum Mexico
First we are going to visit a cave cenote with a breathtaking underground river with pristine waters and impressive rock formations.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casa Cenote, Tulum 77760 Mexico
Then we will visit an open cenote that looks like a huge natural swimming pool surrounded by mangroves and full of fish.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.