- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this private tour of the famous university city of Oxford, the hometown of William Shakespeare and the Cotswolds, an area of limestone hills, typical of England. If you want to disconnect from the big city this tour is perfect to explore these quiet areas of England full of culture and nature.
- Official Tour guide for 11 hours
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Private vehicle with chauffeur 11 hours
- Private Tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Oxford University Museum of Natural History
- Entry/Admission - Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Stratford-upon-Avon Canal
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in central London
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oxford University Museum of Natural History, Museum of Natural History Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PW England
When arriving Oxford our guide will take us through the faculties and the most characteristic universities of this place as well as the most emblematic places of the city such as the cathedral and the bridge of Hertford. We will have a stop to eat or to take a famous pint with the students of the city until our return to London.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens, Bradwell Grove, Burford OX18 4JP, UK
We will have the opportunity to see the famous Cotswolds and enjoy the villages made of stone. We will know the English countryside, characterized by its natural beauty.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stratford-upon-Avon Canal, Stratford-upon-Avon England
The first stop that will be Stratford-upon-Avonknown to be the hometown of William Shakespeare, we will be 2 hours here where our guide will take us through the most emblematic places such as the museum, the Sawn theater or the house where Shakespeare lived.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.