- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our festival celebrates local food and drink, farming and folk music. We have been running the festival for 4 years. Its organised by the village residents.
- Slice of cake and a cup of tea
- Entry fee to access the festival site
HanFEST, Muddy Lane, Banbury OX17 1HL, UK
Returns to original departure point
Start by meeting a local baker to taste and discover freshly baked cakes and bread for you to try, hear how they are traditionally baked. Taste some local wine. You will get to meet some very friendly rare breed Oxford Sandy & Black pigs and their piglets, and hear why the farmer breeds these pigs and how the breed went virtually extinct twenty years ago. Sit and relax with a Cotswold cream tea and scones and enjoy local folk music groups performing. Finish with a visit of a 13th century ironstone church and discover a hidden castle where King James I was once entertained on two occasions in 1605 and 1612. You will leave refreshed full of local food, drink, knowledge and history!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.