- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The dining takes place in a magical listed 90 acre woodland estate in a classified area of outstanding natural beauty surrounded by ancient forestry, flora and fauna and native wildlife. This is an interactive experience where you will interact with our private chef in which wild food you pick from our land will be cooked in front of you on a crackling fire on a meticulously hand carved wooden table.
- Dinner - 4+ course meal cooked by a Michelin standard chef
- Coffee and/or Tea - Fresh Herbal Teas picked from our vegetable patch
- Alcoholic Beverages - Welcome Drink (Champagne infused with wild botanicals)
- Guided Tour
- Drop Off & Pick Up from Meeting Point
Traveler pickup is offered
We meet at Chalfont & Latimer Station outside the Craft Beer Shop where you will be escorted by minibus to our hidden woodland
Come join us for an outdoor dining immersion in a remarkable woodland setting within an hours commuting distance of London.
Both the exact location of the dinner and the menu is kept a secret.
You will dine on a large table carved out of a larch tree surrounded by ancient forestry, wild flora and fauna and roaming animals such as wild deer, rabbits and badgers.
Upon arrival, you will receive a welcome drink crafted using some of the wild botanicals that grow on the land. This is followed by a guided tour of the estate where you will first visit our vegetable patch to pick out some of the ingredients that we grow on site for your meal before venturing further afield to gather other wild ingredients which grow in abundance. We will then cook the meal on an open flame in the middle of the woods. Your meal concludes with a fresh herbal tea picked from our vegetable patch.
To date Nomadic. have worked alongside leading professionals across the industry ranging from Master Chef Finalists, Award Winning Executive Chefs from some of London's top restaurants & private chefs to members of the Royal family.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.