- 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Supply the pedal power to seeing this amazing historic city. Come and join the tour for a unique experience and novel tour.
Broad Street, Broad St, Oxford OX1, UK
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Oxford Castle & Prison, 46 Oxford Castle New Road Oxford Castle Quarter, Oxford OX1 1AY England
The oldest building in Oxford
Pass By: Christ Church, St. Aldates, Oxford OX1 1DP England
Tom tower and the cathedral.
Pass By: Magdalen College, High Street, Oxford OX1 4AU England
Stunning college set by the river Cherwell
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- children under 16 must be accompanied by a fare paying adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.