- 120 to 140 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Stories of murder and mayhem spice up our ghost tours. This lantern-led, 2-hour long, all-outdoor walk has 15 stories. Historical photographs bring the people and places to life. Our stories don't skim the surface. We delve into the history behind the events and through deep research correct some of the mistakes told in the past. At tours end you receive a list of our sources for your own sleuthing. We leave the cheese and costumes to the other tours and suggest you leave your little ones with a sitter as the subject matter may be too graphic for those under the age of 10.
- Professional guide
- Gratuities - If you love your guide, she will appreciate any acknowledgment.
- Transportation to/from attractions
52 Chambers St, New York, NY 10007, USA
Fraunces Tavern, 54 Pearl St, New York, NY 10004, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tweed Courthouse, City Hall Park, New York City, NY 10001
The Lower Manhattan tour begins on the steps of Tweed Courthouse on Chambers between Broadway and Centre St (52 Chambers). If you are running late: The tour follows Chambers East and crosses Centre Street and into Police Plaza. We walk behind the Municipal Building around the back of the building to Centre Street heading south where we enter City Hall Park.
Duration: 6 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Warning: Adult content
- Not recommended for children under age 10.
- Wear comfortable shoes - lots of walking
- Bring water on hot days.
- Bring an umbrella as we walk in the rain.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.