- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join us as we eat our way through New York's immigration - one sandwich at a time. As we enjoy different interpretations of the 'sandwich' at three unique eateries, we'll learn about the immigrant communities or sub-cultures that brought those sandwiches with them to New York City.
Starting at a hole-in-the-wall Italian delicatessen, we'll dine at a local cafe, a gourmet grocers and a surprise New York establishment, as we wander through the historic neighborhoods of Soho and Greenwich Village.
- Lunch - Three distinct and large-portioned sandwich tastings
- Licensed guide expert in NYC history and food culture
Ground Support Cafe, 399 W Broadway, New York, NY 10012, USA
SoHo, New York, NY, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Greenwich Village, 14th Street and West of Broadway, New York City, NY
Explore the historical and culture-rich West Village neighborhood.
Pass By: SoHo, South of Houston Street, New York City, NY 10022
Delve into this trendy NYC neighborhood.
Pass By: 5 Ave, Waverly Pl., W. 4 St. and Macdougal St. Washington Square Park, New York City, NY 10011
Discover this iconic park in the West Village.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please contact us in advance with dietary restrictions. Tour is not conducive to vegan or gluten-free customers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.