- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
High Tatras mountains in 2 days. This oldest national park in Slovakia has been named as the best place to visit in Europe in 2019. There you can spot the brown bear – a rare creature indeed in Europe. But not only. Many chamois you can see often on your trek.
We'll take an easy hikes also with a cableway, breathtaking views, waterfalls and mountain lakes, ideal for families, whole year tour.
- Private transportation
- 1 night accomodation
- Cable car fees (optional)
We'll pick you up at the Bratislava airport or at the hotel you're staying in Bratislava
- Bratislava, Slovakia - We'll pick you up at the Bratislava airport or at the hotel you're staying in Bratislava
- Bratislava, Slovakia - drop-off at the same place like pick up
In the morning, we’ll head straight into the High Tatras mountains. This oldest national park in Slovakia has been named as the best place to visit in Europe in 2019. There you can spot the brown bear – a rare creature indeed in Europe. But not only. Many chamois you can see often on your trek.
High Tatras have more than 600 km marked trails and this national park is the first and oldest NP found in Slovakia in 1949. It is situated in North of Slovakia and is shared with Poland. Many people call these Carpathian Mountains as “smallest alpine mountains in Europe”. The highest peak of Slovakia is Gerlachovský štít (2655MASL).
The High Tatras are truly unique place where you enjoy magical silence in the valleys as well as maximum relaxation between waterfalls, alpine meadows and more than 100 lakes.
We’ll do a first hike early afternoon and also next morning. The hike to the Huge waterfall Starý Smokovec – Hrebienok – Reinerova hut – Obrovský Vodopád – Zamkovského hut and back. Easy hike suitable also for less experienced tourists. We can take a cableway to Hrebienok, and from there, we can do some nice walks to the cottages Reinerova hut and Zamkovského hut. On the way back, we’ll stop by the waterfalls called Vodopády Studeného potoka.
Difficulty level: easy, suitable also for the families with children.
We'll visit the famous Tatras villages and nice tourist paths with breathtaking views. On our tour, we’ll see also some castles, go through two national parks, go on a leisurely hike, sample Slovak cuisine, and enjoy breathtaking views!
What to expect:
– traveling across Slovakia to High Tatras
– easy hikes also with a cableway
– breathtaking views
– waterfalls and mountain lakes
– ideal for families
– whole year tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.