- 3 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Your 3 days Bwindi gorilla trekking safari takes you to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park situated in South-western Uganda. Besides Mgahinga Gorilla National Park, Bwindi is the only other place where mountain gorillas can be encountered in Uganda. The park is a habitat to about 400 individual mountain gorillas, almost half of the world’s population of these endangered primates.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Gorilla trekking permit
- Meals – breakfast, lunch & dinner
- 4×4 wheel drive vehicle
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Air tickets & visa fees
- All expenses of a personal nature
Your 3 days Bwindi gorilla trekking Uganda safari starts with an English-speaking driver who doubles as your guide picking you from a suitable location within Kampala. Your experienced guide will take the Kampala – Ntungamo – Rukungiri – kihihi – Buhoma route.
On the last day of your Bwindi gorilla trekking Uganda safari, you will have breakfast before packing and heading out for Kampala. If you have a flight to catch, your guide will drop you at Entebbe airport on time.
On your three days gorilla Tracking tour in Bwindi impenetrable National Park you will have a chance to view the Gorillas from a close range observing adults feeding, groaning and resting as the youngsters play and move backward and forward in a pleasantly comical demonstration. You shouldn't miss this gorgeous experience while in Uganda. Your gorilla trekking safari to Bwindi will begin with a drive from Kampala the capital of Uganda, you visit the equator along the Masaka - Mbarara highway before heading to Kanungu the location of Impenetrable Bwindi Forest home to the mountain Gorillas. On safari you will have an English speaking guide, a gorilla trekking permit, park entrance fees, a 4WD wheel drive vehicle and 2 nights full board accommodation. Air tickets to and from the destination and visa fees, alcoholic drinks & beverages and all expenses of a personal nature are exclusive of the safari package.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You can embark on a gorilla trekking Uganda excursion anytime of the year but the best seasons are; December to late February, and June to September. This is the time when the weather is most conducive and favorable for the outdoor lovers.
- While preparing to embark on your 3 days gorilla trekking Uganda safari adventure, your backpack should have the following; warm clothes, hiking boots, torch or flashlight, insect repellent, rain gear and a binoculars (for the avid sightseer)
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.