- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Queen Elizabeth national park is the second largest national park in Uganda and a renowned
UNESCO heritage site with remarkable biodiversity. The flora and fauna in this park is inspiring and it boasts an amazing ecosystem. A game drive in Queen Elizabeth Safari Park is a true discovery and a launch cruise on the world famous Kazinga channel is incomparable. This
2 days safari to Queen Elizabeth National Park grants you a real opportunity to explore its vastness and all its delights.
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Kazinga Channel
- Entry/Admission - Queen Elizabeth National Park
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from your Country
Traveler pickup is offered
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Entebbe Airport EBB
Day 1: Kampala to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Pass By: AIRWAYS TOURS & TRAVELS, BroadWay, Kisubi Kampala Entebbe Uganda, Entebbe 26735 Uganda
Have breakfast and drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Accessing the park from Kampala is either on tarmac through Mbarara (420 kms) or Fort Portal via Kasese (410kms). The park is 5 to 6 hours from Kampala on tarmac road via Mbarara.
Following Mbarara highway, you will have a stopover at the equator for photography and lunch in Mbarara municipality. Continue with the journey to Queen Elizabeth National Park arriving in the afternoon and embark on an afternoon / evening Boat cruise on Kazinga Channel. This however, will require earl morning departure from Kampala.
The game Boat cruise will enable you to see wildlife in its natural setting for example buffalo, elephants and other animals that dwell in the grassland thickets of the Northern Kazinga close to Mweya. The most accessible spot for lions is in the eastern part of Kasenyi plains and the Kasese road where they prey on the big inhabitants of Uganda Kobs.
Dinner and overnight at Engiri Safari lodge
Stop At: Kazinga Channel, Queen Elizabeth National Park Uganda
Boat Game Cruise in the park, Enjoying Uganda wildlife i.e elephants, antelopes, lions, cape buffaloes, 1000's of hippos etc
Duration: 2 minutes
Accommodation included: Engiri Safari lodge
Day 2: Game Drive and Back to kampala
Stop At: Queen Elizabeth National Park, 410 kilometers from Kampala, Kasese Uganda
You will have breakfast and embark on a morning game drive in the Kasenyi sector where you will encounter lots of both small and big game and With the superb memories of the past day, Then check out of the lodge, you could choose to have a primate walk in the Park or not. Enjoy your lunch still along the way, also have a stopover at Mpambire drum Centre where you will see how drums are made by the locals and also be in position to buy some souvenirs, proceed to Kampala, where you will be dropped off at your hotel in the evening.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.