- 1 day 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Learn about traditional life of the Karimojong from the highlands to the planes.
- Community facilitation
- Camping Equipment
- Experienced, English speaking local guide
- Bush Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
- Transportation to/from attractions
Kara-Tunga, Karamoja Safari Camp, Independence Avenue, Moroto, Uganda
Returns to original departure point
Mt Moroto Nature Walk
In the early morning we leave for a scenic walk through the lush valley of Mt Moroto, the highest mountain of Karamoja. During the walk we will interact with the So Tepeth mountain people.
Authentic Karamojong Village Experience
After lunch we set of to an authentic Karamojong village where you will immerse yourself in the daily life of the community like participating in traditional games, daily activities as preparing staple foods, harvesting, beading, learning, dance, how to shoot bow and arrow and traditional friendly wrestling.
A Night with Uganda's Nomad Warriors
Experience typical Karimojong pastoral life by bush camping a night with the nomadic warrior shepherds in the kraal and participate in their daily life like bringing the cows to the kraal, share stories around the campfire, play games with the warriors and learn how all about nomadic life.
• Mountain Moroto, Moroto Uganda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.