- 12 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We believe that this self drive safari package is the best way for independent travellers to experience this beautiful country. We help you book hotels and lodges, give you a powerful 4x4 and camping gears and an additional cost if you want, 24/7 road assistance and an itenerary to help you discover the undiscovered parts of Uganda.
- Breakfast - The meal plan is on bed and breakfast
- 11 nights accomodation ,10 days car rent gorilla and chimp permits
- Driver / guide
- park entrance fees
We meet you at Entebbe international airport or your desired hotel and meeting point
- Entebbe, Uganda - Entebbe Airport
A representative of Laba Africa expeditions will meet you at the airport or your hotel to give you your 4x4 Rav car on the first day of your self drive safari.
Arrival in Entebbe
Lake mburo National park
Game drive and walking safari optional
Bwindi impenetrable forest
Drive to Queen Elizabeth National park 8 hours drive.
Boat safari at kazinga channel and game drives
Drive to Kibale Forest National park
Chimpanzee trekking and nature walks
Drive to Kampala and enjoy the night life
Do an optional Boda boda (motorbike taxi) tour to see Kampala and learn about history, culture and visit the craft markets before going to Entebbe to catch your flight back home
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.