- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You will experience Kampala downtown like a local. See where most of the products that are sold uptown come from. Understand the daily hustle of most people living in Kampala, have a motorbike ride through the hear of the city and enjoy a Rolex, a popular and well loved street food in Uganda.
- Private transportation
Garden City, Kitante Road, Kampala, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up by motorcycle from anywhere within Kampala
Returns to original departure point
Have a tour of Owino Market where you get to buy unique and cheap souvenirs. Later watch as your rolex is made from scratch and then enjoy this delicacy. If interested we can have a short lesson to learn how to make a rolex.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.