- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We deliver a well planned and coordinated safari with ease to those that would love to spend sometime in the wild yet have a short time to spare in Uganda.
- Lunch - Lunch will be provided in a Bush setting in the park.
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Murchison Falls
1. Entebbe International Airport
2. Victoria Mall Entebbe
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Hotels around Kampala and Entebbe. The flights take off from Entebbe International airport OR Kajjansi Airfield.
- Los Angeles Intl Airport, Los Angeles, California
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Murchison Falls, Murchison Falls National Park, Western Region
Amazingly there is so much to do in a couple of hours with this One-day stop. This park is blessed with herds of Elephants, Rothschild's Giraffes,Lions, Kobs, Buffaloes, Hippos, Crocodiles, Birds and so much more ,during the morning game drive and an afternoon boat cruise on the River Nile segment at the Albert.
Duration: 8 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.