- 1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Skyplus offers this sightseeing flight that exposes the beauty of Uganda from the sky. The routing describes the movement of the River Nile from its reservoir to its source. A Good story to a Great River.
- Coffee and/or Tea - A Taste of great Ugandan coffee before the flight.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Route Map
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
Entebbe International Airport
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you from your Hotel or any of our easily accessible designated pick up points.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Victoria, Entebbe, Central Region
Africa's Largest freshwater Body with an array of over 80 Islands shared between 3 East African countries of Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania.
Pass By: Source of the Nile - Speke Monument, Jinja, Eastern Region
The start point of the northward Epic flow of the Mighty River Nile on its journey to the Mediterranean.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.