- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This half day tour follows in the footsteps of the TV show-Amazing Race and visits the same locations as the show while sampling Ugandan food along the way. Our knowledgable tour guide will accompany you on this tour. You'll experience the best view of Kampala when you climb the stairs of a mosque minaret tower, then we drive to the City's largest market, which is the size of nearly 20 football fields. There you will sample delicious snacks such as the Rolex and Ugandan Egg-roll. After that, we take a drive through Kampala's outer neighborhoods to visit the nearby shores of Lake Victoria to see the boat makers, fish auction house and processing. The tour finishes with a feast of fried fish and chips. Transportation, food and drinks are included in tour price. You will be picked up and dropped off at your accommodations in the Kampala area.
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Traditional Ugandan snacks will be provided
- Lunch - Lunch or Dinner is included along with drinks
- Entry/Admission - Gaddafi National Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Owino Market
Uganda Post Office, Plot 35 Kampala Road, Kampala P.O.BOX 7106, KAMPALA, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel in Kampala area, or can meet at a central location. Tour times are flexible, we will contact you to confirm your pickup time and location, or please let us know your preferred pickup time and location.
5/30/2019 - 12/2/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gaddafi National Mosque, Old Kampala Road Plot 23/25, Kampala Uganda
As seen on the TV show - Amazing Race, visit the National Mosque with the option to climb the stairs of the Minaret tower for the best view of the city.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Owino Market, Kampala, Uganda
Explore the bustling market and sample a few snacks such as Uganda's world famous "Rolex"
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.