- 20 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our Pony ride is unique in that we offer a glimpse into the daily procedures of working farms. You will have an opportunity to walk around our training place and green area; you can see our horses walking around or training, you can enjoy the ride on one of our friendly horses.
- A friendly horse for every rider
- Basic horseback riding instruction
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
For visitors with or without kids who are keen on pony ride and would like to enjoy the ride, this is an opportunity to ride real ponies. Visitors will learn the basics of horseback riding such as mounting a horse and holding onto the reins. And if the visitor has never been up close to one of these friendly animals before, now’s the chance to give them an introduction.
Duration: 20 minutes
Location: GreenGo Horse Farm, Kampala, Central Region
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.