- 3 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 3 Days Gorilla Safari takes you into the jungles of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park to track the mountain gorillas. Bwindi Impenetrable National Park lies in southwestern Uganda on the edge of the Rift Valley. The “impenetrable forest” protects nearly more than half of the remaining mountain gorillas in the world and it is one of the best places to go gorilla trekking in Africa. In addition to seeing the mountain gorillas in Uganda, clients can engage in other adventure activities that include nature walks, forest walks, bird watching and local community tours.
- 3x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Bwindi Inpenetrable Forest
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Air Ticket
- All Personal needs unless Specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Any Location within Entebbe and kampala
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Returns to original departure point
Day 1: Depart Kampala for Bwindi
Stop At: AIRWAYS TOURS & TRAVELS, BroadWay, Kisubi Kampala Entebbe Uganda, Entebbe 26735 Uganda
sign visitors book
Depart from Kampala at 7:00am and head towards south western Uganda. A brief stop at the Equator allows time for photographs and refreshments as well a visit to the craft shops.
The journey affords views from the vehicle of the long horned Ankole cattle, in Mbarara, the rolling hills, terraced landscapes and the beautiful panorama of Kabale . We have a lunch break en route in Mbarara with an option of visiting the Igongo cultural center to experience the Ankole culture. Continue to Bwindi Impenetrable park and arrive late evening. Overnight at Gorilla Resort or Buhoma Community bandas
Duration: 5 minutes
Accommodation included: Accomodation as per itinerary
Day 2: Trekking Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi NP
Stop At: Bwindi Inpenetrable Forest, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Uganda
After breakfast and briefing by park ranger guides, depart with picnic lunch boxes to start a 30 minutes – 8 hours trek to find the Mountain gorillas as you hike up and down slippery slopes with dense mist covered vegetation. This strenuous quest will eventually bring you to the face of one of the most sought after creatures-the mountain gorilla .
After a full hour with them while observing and learning their behavior as you take photos, return to the Camp for dinner and overnight.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: As per itinerary
Day 3: Bwindi Gorilla Forest – Kampala
Pass By: Bwindi Inpenetrable Forest, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Uganda
After breakfast, transfer to Mbarara through the magnificent scenery of Kabale, arriving in time for lunch at the Lake view Hotel. Later drive back to Kampala, arriving in the evening to transfer to Entebbe for your departure flight.
End of the 3 Days Uganda Safari
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.