- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
It's a hands-on half day cooking class in a traditional home-style setting where you will learn the secrets of creating traditional Ugandan cuisine, visit different farms buying all the food and ingredients to use during classes.
Travellers will have a chance to learn and know how these foods are grown. Food is cooked using firewood and steamed in banana leaves with no frying is involved making it more healthy.
The dishes to learn include;
•Steamed green banana(Matooke)
•Banana leave stews(Luwombo)
- Lunch - Continental lunch
- Entry/Admission - Kampala Fair
Traveler pickup is offered
Visiting and collecting different types of organic foods to be used in the cooking class from different farms, a tour around the Village interacting with the locals and getting to know their ways of life and enjoying the green country side of Uganda.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.