- 1 to 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You only have time on weekends? Within about 4 hours from Kampala lies one of the smaller national parks of Uganda, Lake Mburo National Park.
Every Saturday we have a departure!
Ideal for a weekend of adventure.
If you have your own group or a romantic getaway for 2 then you can choose your own departure date.
- Entry/Admission - Kampala Fair
Kampala Fair, 25 Bukoto Street (next to Alliance Française), Kampala Uganda
Visit: Kampala Fair, 25 Bukoto Street (next to Alliance Française), Kampala Uganda
During game drives you will see plains zebra, one of the largest antelopes in Africa the eland, lots of bushbuck, Defassa waterbuck, topi, common duiker, warthogs and smaller mammals like dwarf mongoose and marsh mongoose. After an absence of years lions can be found again, but you need a lot of luck to see them. Leopard and spotted hyena are also residents of the national park. Lots of birds can be found too during a game drive in the park. In the papyrus swamps the mysterious shoebill breeds and the shores of Lake Mburo belong to the best places in Uganda to see the African finfoot. So, don’t forget to make a boat trip on the lake.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.